
We spent SIX HOURS, yes folks, SIX HOURS cleaning out the baby's room. It has been pretty much a second bedroom for us/storage room/paint supply room for the past several months. It was full of junk!! We figured it was time to get things cleaned up for the baby. Here are some pics to show off the finished product:
I painted that shelf white and plan to hang it on that wall. This dresser (which may look familiar) will most likely serve as our baby changing station. I think we'll put the rocking chair in the corner.


I will most likely put the crib against this wall underneith the picture.

Here is the closet full of all the baby stuff we've been given already. Lisa hooked us up with most of those clothes! This closet used to be full of our stuff. Kudos to Sheldon for doing A LOT of heavy lifting and not complaining once! He was a trooper. He will be such a good dad.
In fact, he kept his sense of humor up to the last minute when he found one of my sarongs. He had no idea what it was, so he put it to good use while I was in the other room. He could totally be Arab. I saw him and cracked up, he then asked me "what is this thing anyways?" When I saw him it just reminded me that Sheldon is a chamelion when it comes to ethnicity. I hope we haven't offended anyone. 
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Keep them coming. I love that Sheldon instinctively put it around his head. Oh and I love the baby room so far. I had that same picture up above Kali's crib, that is until a few weeks ago when Bristol climbed in the crib and pulled it off the wall and broke the picture frame. Luckily it wasn't a glass front, but it still broke. Now I have to get a new frame or something.
That Bristol, she's a pistol! So cute Shell. Soon I will be joining the ranks of those who live in houses. I'll take pictures. See everyone soon!!
Post a Comment