This past week we were in good old Carlsbad for a family vacation. We of course hit the beach, Dylan rode on Chris' surfboard for the first time. Woohoo! We also hit Legoland, which I recommend for children 36" and over, or for those who are four years old. There is not a lot to do for those who don't meet the requirements. We also went to Sea World. Dylan thought it was great, Collin liked it until the Shamu show where we had prime seats in the lower middle section. If you are unaware, Shamu is a huge Killer Whale and he likes to splash the audience. Blake learned how to clap on command at Sea World. We went to a lot of the shows; Blake didn't get the first seal lion show, but he saw Shamu and the dolphin show and was squealing at the animals as they would pass. We had fun, but I still think Disneyland works best for young children.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Family Vacation
This past week we were in good old Carlsbad for a family vacation. We of course hit the beach, Dylan rode on Chris' surfboard for the first time. Woohoo! We also hit Legoland, which I recommend for children 36" and over, or for those who are four years old. There is not a lot to do for those who don't meet the requirements. We also went to Sea World. Dylan thought it was great, Collin liked it until the Shamu show where we had prime seats in the lower middle section. If you are unaware, Shamu is a huge Killer Whale and he likes to splash the audience. Blake learned how to clap on command at Sea World. We went to a lot of the shows; Blake didn't get the first seal lion show, but he saw Shamu and the dolphin show and was squealing at the animals as they would pass. We had fun, but I still think Disneyland works best for young children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the picture of Blake driving the car. He just looks so big and old. All of the pictures of the boys are just too stinkin cute.
I agree. He is definately a Nielsen boy.
yes, and since when does Blake have teeth? They are getting old!
Post a Comment