Collin was caught in the act of stealing Blake's pajamas and trying to put them on. I'll have to check the postings, but I have a picture of Collin in the bouncy seat too. Yeah, the pajamas won't fit, but I think I have a pair of shorts that will.
this is one of those classic moments. It takes me back to the night I was babysitting Collin Walch and he tried to put his Pinnochio doll's pants on. Maybe it's a Collin thing? ha ha. Actually I think it's just a kid thing.
3 comments:
This picture cracks me up. I love that he tried to put on footed pajamas of all things.
this is one of those classic moments. It takes me back to the night I was babysitting Collin Walch and he tried to put his Pinnochio doll's pants on. Maybe it's a Collin thing? ha ha. Actually I think it's just a kid thing.
I can't believe how old Collin is getting! He has hair and everything.
Post a Comment