Friday, February 09, 2007

Just a Little News

Well first, we (or should I say Nate) has lost our cell phone. So if any of you are calling us wondering why we never answer and why we don't call back that would be the reason. The sad part is too that I do not have anybody's phone numbers with out it. Nate insists that he brought the phone home and it is here somewhere, but I have looked everywhere and cannot find it.

Next, isn't everyone excited that Lost is back on! I loved the last episode. I hate it when there are comericials and I swear they come like every five minutes.

Well also to let everyone one know since I do not have a way of calling you all individually and I hope it does not seem impersonal, but Nate and I just found out that we are going to have another baby. According to my calculations it is due October 16. We just found out for sure yesterday. However, we have been suspecting it for the last week. Yesterday I was craving a BLT sandwich and Nate said he knew for sure then that I was pregnant, because when I was pregnant with Bristol I was obsessed with BLT's. I think I ate them for lunch and dinner for a month I swear. So far it has been ok. I have been getting nausious and am really tired a lot of the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Congradulations guys!!! We are so happy for you. I can't wait!!! Sheldon craves BLT's all the time too. But, hopefully he's not prego. :) Yes, we are so happy to watch Lost again!!! I've been waiting so long!!! Our DVR didn't tape the first half so we had to watch part of it online, but it was probably the best episode ever!

Have fun in Donner, love you guys!

Lisa said...

I had a feeling this would be coming soon. Especially since I bought a clothing item in Belgium for her birthday; it only makes sense that she now won't be able to wear it. Oh wait, Nicole doesn't get a belly until at least six months along so we're good. I wish a mild uneventful pregnancy and a toddler who has patience and loves independent play. Well, we can wish right?

Nate said...

Mmm, BLT's I could sure go for a BLT tonight. How about it Nikki?