Friday, February 16, 2007

Hola Familia

As you probably noticed the blog is a little different. For those of you who have logged in lately you've realized that Google is requiring we update our account. Basically we just use our email address to log in instead of our old Username. The new Blogger is actually pretty neat-o. I sit in front of a computer all day so while I've been on hold I've been experimenting. I hope you like our new look. We can change it again if you hate it... whatev!!

Oh so I also made each of ya'll an administrator which means you have all access to make changes to the blog, delete posts, edit the format... etc etc etc. As you all have busy lives that typically don't involve most of your time in front of a computer I won't be surprised if I'm the only one who makes random changes. :) BUT there is a way to post links to cool things. I have posted a couple articles that I thought were interesting/or might be of interest.

The shooting at Trolley Square has actually been a HUGE deal here in SLC, so I included some info about that as well. It's been a really tough week to be honest. It's crazy how something can shake you up so much. It's like being robbed in that it has affected the level of trust and security we feel in living our daily lives. I usually go to Trolley Square on a regular basis, but have been uncomfortable going back. (They reopened it to the public yesterday.) I'm sure I'll venture over there again soon. Anyways, sorry about the gramatical errors, I'm typing fast on my break.

PS what is Dad's email address? I want to make sure he's invited on the blog but I can't find his address anywhere. Maybe someone could email it to me.

Thanks!!! Love you!

4 comments:

Nate said...

Looks good Michelle. I changed one thing with the comments. If it works...every time you drag you mouse over the comments they will pop up instead of having to click on it and view them in another screen. Also, about who can view our blog (or "permission"). I think this should be a private blog for our family or friends. I say this because as a Father I would rather keep pictures or Bristol out of the hands of weirdo's. That is just my opinion. On my family's blog there were random people commenting and checking out our blog before we secured it. I didn't change anything because maybe other people would feel differently. But if everybody feels like me than we should change that. Anyway, we are glad you guys are safe after hearing about the Trolley Square thing. What is this world coming to?

Nate said...

Ok that didn't work. I will try it again and see.

Nate said...

Alright, I don't know how to make the comment thing pop up like in my family's blog, so we will have to live with this method.

Anonymous said...

I like the privacy thing. Feel free to change it. :) The blog is for all of us so do whatever you want. I actually think it looks boring now, so I'll probably change the colors again. Hey PS a little bird told me that you are now in the bishopric?? That's awesome!