Bristol decided to take the car out for a spin last night.


"What officer is there a problem?"
Ok truthfully we were fixing the window in the car and trying to juggle a climbing baby. She was quite entertained with the steering wheel and especially when she hit the horn a few times.
4 comments:
These are hilarious pictures. Hey by the light of the sun her hair's lookin a little reddish. She may have some of her dad's features afterall!
We agree but she is still pretty much a spitting image of her mom. She can have her mom's looks as long as she has my crazyness... which she does. By the way, where did the phrase "spitting image" come from I wonder? Anybody know?
The phrase "spitting image" means "exact likeness". It derives from a British slang expression dating back to 1901. The roots of this expression can be traced through British history as far back as the middle ages
http://www.answers.com/topic/spitting-image
Nate I did a little research to find the answer to your deep question. It says it's British slang, Maybe you should look up some of your ol' chaps in Bristol and see if they could offer some more insight.
Cheers mate! So did they use to spit on there kids in Britian during the middle ages? I guess I will have to enqiure with my blokes in the Mother Land then eh. Right then, carry on.
Post a Comment