Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just a few more pictures

I just thought that you all would enjoy a few more pictures of our family. I took these pictures about a week ago or so. I thought she looked really cute in her outfit.




This picture was just a few days ago. I was trying to have her model the bath towel I made for Lisa's little nugget. However, Bristol has been sick so she wasn't really in the mood to be a model. I thought she still looked pretty dang cute in this picture, even though she was a little pouty. Needless to say this was the only picture I was able to get of her. She started crying shortly after.

1 comment:

Sheldon said...

Her hair is awesome! Nate, I think you should forego the mullet look and put your hair in a pony tail on the top of your head with a big red ribbon. Then I could say Bristol looks just like her father. But, until then she's got what her mother gave her!