A little closer...
You may need to click the image in order to see the extent, but seriously this poor kid has the hairiest back! I'm sure he'll love that I posted these pictures when he's older.
I guess that's what happens when you have italian and mexican blood. Sorry kid.
4 comments:
You are cracking me up.
Awww, poor boy. There is always waxing;-) Maybe it will fall out as he gets older. I once had a little girl in one of my classes that when she bent over one time I saw that she had a pretty hairy back. She was the cutest thing too, so sad. At least he is male. You've got to hope it just falls right out as they get older.
I love how broad his shoulders look. If he keeps the broad shoulders the girls won't care about the hair. Actually they won't notice it anyway, because all they will see are his beautiful eyes!
I saw another little boy with a hairy back yesterday and thought of Asher. Ha ha!
Post a Comment