
Check out the truck we saw on our way up with our furniture!

The entrance to our driveway. Lora says it looks like a Thomas Kincaid painting.

The front of our beautiful new house. You can see that the moles have been busy.

This is the view of the side of our house from the road - the only place you can see the house from the road.

This is our little creek.

The house from up on the hill near the little barn.

Look what we saw one afternoon through our bathroom window!

We got our new ride-on lawn mower (finally!) and we mowed our huge lawn the very same day. It was actually a lot of fun.

Tom let me take a turn too!

Our bedroom is put together, minus the pictures on the walls.

The dining room is finished too. I love it.


The kitchen is put away.


My grandma's Hoosier cabinet has found a new home.
Hope you like how it looks Grandpa King.
We have lots of other rooms put away, but they don't have all of the boxes out of them and don't have their pictures up. I will add to this later as the rooms are finished.
4 comments:
Your new place already looks like home! Dad ran out to the post office - he's begun driving this week - I'll share the photos with him and Mom when he returns. He commented this morning that he thought the new place would be "like a honeymoon" for you.
I especially like the dining room :)
We like the new pictures. It is fun to see it all together. I am sure you love that you can put your grandma's cabinet in your house now. We can't wait to see more. Bristol especially likes the picture of you guys driving the lawn mower. When she saw the picture of your room she pointed to the lamp and said I remember those from Grandma's house. Keep up the great work. Hope we can see it in person in the not too distant future.
The boys want to know if there is a place for them to sit on the mower as grandpa drives it. They are also making plans to hunt for salamanders by the creek this summer. They can hardly wait.
It seems more like your place now that your furniture is there. I'm excited to see it soon!
Post a Comment