Bristol, you did such a good job. I like the curly hair on those who have it and the eyelashes on all of the females. I did notice how Michelle's head was the biggest in her family too. Again, good job!
My only question is, what is going on with Chris' head? What are the dark poky things coming out of it? haha, I guess I can't be too worried, she did give me fabulous curly hair and eyelashes.
Lisa I wondered the same thing too. My only thoughts were is that maybe she was trying to make it really dark since he has dark hair. I am not sure. Or maybe it needs to be his new hairstyle.
4 comments:
We love the pictures! I especially like that I have the biggest head in my family! Bristol knows what's up!
Bristol, you did such a good job. I like the curly hair on those who have it and the eyelashes on all of the females. I did notice how Michelle's head was the biggest in her family too. Again, good job!
My only question is, what is going on with Chris' head? What are the dark poky things coming out of it? haha, I guess I can't be too worried, she did give me fabulous curly hair and eyelashes.
Lisa I wondered the same thing too. My only thoughts were is that maybe she was trying to make it really dark since he has dark hair. I am not sure. Or maybe it needs to be his new hairstyle.
Post a Comment