Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hayride in Ohio

Kali is my little car buddy. She likes to whisper things to me while we drive. She is truly my curly headed cutie!

That's right, it is a hearse with a giant boot on it. Nate wanted to show us this beauty.

Kali was not feeling the love, but it is funny!






Ah, the little curls peeking out.



So cute! Note the ominous clouds in the background.




He is big compared to her. It seems he is always smiling unless he hasn't had a nap that day.

The puddles were so big Nate said the bottom of the wagon was dipping down into the water at times. Luckily, it was apparently airtight.



This was taken after I got her to move back a bit from the camera.


Hayrides and hats do wonders for the hair!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you are all having a lot of fun! Also I notice that the Moore girls have new coats since the pumpkin patch pictures. That's good since it is only going to get colder!

Lisa said...

Hmmm, I think that it might rival the Pumpkin festival! He, he. Although we did get to chase after candy in the street. Also Michelle, it makes me feel good to see little glimpses of the boys baby things every so often...thanks. Kali, nice hat. I think I wore it last year in SLC.