Sunday, July 05, 2009

Video Tour of our House

So I am sure most of you have already seen our family blog of our pictures of our new house. However, I took a video tour of our house as well at the same time. Sorry I move from one thing to the next kind of fast sometimes, so I hope you don't get sick.


We love you all and I hope you had a great fourth of July. We miss everybody a ton. Bristol told me a couple of days ago (while we were at our house), "Mom, I want to go home". I then asked her what she meant and she said, "when are we going home?" I asked her if she meant our home in California, our Mariposa house (as she refers to it). She quickly told me yes and I told her I missed it too. I then realized how confusing this really is for kids, she knows that all of our stuff is here, but it isn't quite home yet. She is probably thinking that we are on some kind of long weird vacation. Poor little kid.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We miss you too. We have managed to keep ourselves super busy, so much so that it is difficult to get the boys to write their letters to Bristol and Kali. Luckily we were finally home for a few hours today and found some time to get the letter in. So look for it in the mail. Love ya!

Nicole said...

So I guess Nate put this on for me, but it is missing the video. I will see if I can load it. It was having troubles before.

Lora said...

Oh, poor Bristol! I miss you guys and hope to visit in the fall.