Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More of Asher

Here are some more pictures of our little guy:

We laid him on his back and he rolled himself into this little pose.




More pics to come. I have some on Mom's camera. Our computer has been broken so I'm trying to play catch up.

We also want to thank everyone for their love and support!!!

4 comments:

Lora said...

So so cute! I'm so mad I haven't seen him in person yet, but happy about technology providing pictures at least.

Nate said...

He is so adorable. I love the first picture. He is just mister cool. I can't wait to see him in a couple of months.

Nate said...

Ok just watched the video and have to comment again at how beautiful he is. He has gorgeous eyes.

Lisa said...

I almost start to cry because I want to be there and hold that little guy. Give him lots of kisses and snuffle the top of the feather hair for me. When I look at him I see someone that I recognize, I just can't think of who he reminds me of. I will have to see him in person to figure it out.