Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dogsitting


It was at this point that Sheldon realized dogsitting while you have a puppy may not be the best idea.


Sheldon's brother Tim has a puggle (see dog left) and asked us to dogsit while he and his wife had a weekend away. At the thought of dogsitting my eyes grew wide and my gut was filled with apprehension. Sheldon on the other hand was excited for the opportunity. I warned him that on Saturday I had a baby shower, a primary activity, and a Mary Kay party to go to (in other words, I wouldn’t be around much to help). He didn’t seem to mind, and eagerly agreed to watch the pup.

This photo was snapped Saturday night and I can’t stop laughing at the look on Sheldon’s face. He wanted a group shot of him with the dogs. They were less than cooperative and after a long day of dogsitting he was a little overwhelmed. It was priceless.

1 comment:

Lora said...

This picture is so dang funny! I was cracking up!! The expression on his face says it all. Hopefully he doesn't feel the same about a puppy and a baby in the house at the same time. At least one of them will be potty trained, though.