We had a great time in the snow. The boys had a hard time remembering what snow was like, then our friends invited us up to their cabin for a weekend. The boys loved sledding, snowboarding and throwing snowballs. I think we created some good memories. I was impressed with the mad skills of the snowboarders; not one person fell--well Dylan bailed at the end on purpose.
Snow-- fun to visit, but I wouldn't want to live in it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! What cute boys! I love the picture of Dylan with Chris looking on. I'm so used to the snow now it doesn't bother me. I think I'll actually miss it once we leave Utah, but that won't be for a while.
2 comments:
How fun! What cute boys! I love the picture of Dylan with Chris looking on. I'm so used to the snow now it doesn't bother me. I think I'll actually miss it once we leave Utah, but that won't be for a while.
I miss the snow. I went up to the mountains for Girls Camp this week and there was a little snow. The cold air felt good!
Post a Comment