Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our Time in Utah

So here are a few pictures from our trip to Utah. Most of the pictures are of Bristol riding something, but they were too cute to not share. We had a great time but are happy to be home. You have to click on this picture to see her expression on her face. She is just so cute.
We thought Bristol would be too scared to ride on the sled, but she was all game for it. She loved it. We have some video we should share with you guys.


2 comments:

Lora said...

I love the first picture of Bristol! She is adorable (you have to pronounce that the Spanish way to get the inflection I intended). Also, Kali looks pretty fat and sassy in practically every picture taken of her. She is a cute little zen-budda- baby.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I just saw them, but still can't get enough! So stinkin cute!