She does not look like a new born. She is too cute. I love the chub of the face and thighs. I can't wait to meet her. Good luck on your first night home as a family. It will be tough at first, but Bristol will get used to hearing her wake up and soon she'll sleep right through Kali's midnight snacks.
HOORAY!!! She's adorable! I love her to peices already! She's a pretty big one isn't she? You are a modern day Wonder Woman Nicole! Seriously, I admire and love you so much.
I love the picture of Bristol holding the baby. And that Kali does not look much smaller than her big sis.
Congrats, Guys I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to come for the blessing, we didn't miss Bristol's and we wont miss Kali. If you need anything give us a call. Congrats, again!!!
7 comments:
She does not look like a new born. She is too cute. I love the chub of the face and thighs. I can't wait to meet her. Good luck on your first night home as a family. It will be tough at first, but Bristol will get used to hearing her wake up and soon she'll sleep right through Kali's midnight snacks.
P.S. I just need to turn your attention to the previous posts of predictions for this little girl. My girl guess was not too far off the mark. Yeah!
Dylan says: "That is one nice baby. I think I want to meet her."
Collin says: "Aghh, she's only on the computer." (I had called them to the office to see the new baby.)
Blake says: "Maama. UUyyahh."
HOORAY!!! She's adorable! I love her to peices already! She's a pretty big one isn't she? You are a modern day Wonder Woman Nicole! Seriously, I admire and love you so much.
I love the picture of Bristol holding the baby. And that Kali does not look much smaller than her big sis.
Congrats, Guys I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to come for the blessing, we didn't miss Bristol's and we wont miss Kali. If you need anything give us a call. Congrats, again!!!
Uncle Sheldon thinks she's cute! Congrats and good luck.
What a cutie! Yea for the internet!! I want to meet her too Dylan. I also love the chubby thighs.
Post a Comment