I like to hike.
This is at Vasquez Rocks. It is where they filmed The Flinstones movie.

I got to go to an all day dance competition and seminar. This is Benji in the middle dancing with Lacy, his sister. I took a West Coast class from them. I also met their cousin Heidi. Sometimes LA is cool like that.

I met several of Michelle's friends this summer. This is Anton, Ashley, and Peter. They all know Michelle from AZ. This is at a midnight showing of
Pirates of the Carribean. I also saw
Spiderman and
Harry Potter at midnight with Peter. You know, I hardly ever go to a movie at a normal time.
These are some pics from where I went camping in Aril. It was beautiful!

The car was packed! Everett was amazing to get it all in. I swear he is a real life Tetris champ or something.
3 comments:
Go Benji! Have you been watching the show this season?
Wow, as in, "The Benji"!? That's so cool. Oh, Lora, I love the beach pictures; they are incredible! Where did you go??? I want to see it in person! I love that you hung out with Peter and Ashleigh! Don't you just get the biggest kick out of them?! Crazy kids. I saw Ashleigh and her sis, Gwen, and their mom, Ramona, this weekend. Love 'em to bits.
Oh yes it was THE Benji. My friend actually beat him in a dance competition too! Ha. I haven't been watching much of this season since I am usually out dancing the nights it is on and have no Tivo, but I had tickets to watch it in person offered to me and couldn't go because I was at the temple. Can you believe it?! A girl in the singles ward is friends with several of the people in the top 16 or something so she had an extra ticket.
I do love Peter and fam but haven't seen him for a few weeks. Brat.
I went camping near Hearst Castle at San Simeon camp ground. These pics are from April and it was very beautiful. Rolling hills, marshes, tide pools.
Post a Comment