MIDTERMS!!! How did you know... are you a teacher or something? But, let's be honest... He wanted to do it, but didn't have the time so he picked the hair out and I did a little more practice with the photoshop while he studied next to me. It was a team effort.
4 comments:
Red heads have the most fun, right?
Sheldon, do you have too much time on your hands or is it just midterm time.
MIDTERMS!!! How did you know... are you a teacher or something? But, let's be honest... He wanted to do it, but didn't have the time so he picked the hair out and I did a little more practice with the photoshop while he studied next to me. It was a team effort.
Oh I see how it is. It takes two to pick on me. That's ok...I kind of like it. I will have to grow my hair out now that I know what it looks like.
Post a Comment