Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas/New Year's

Most of these pics are of the kids enjoying Christmas.



Collin holding Grandma's hand.

Dinner time!! Maybe next year Bristol can try some Fondue.

Presents!!!
Gee Bristol sure raked it in... and she loves it!!
Shampoo!!

I just want to know what Collin's thinking in this picture.
A happy girl with her new chair.

2 comments:

Nate said...

I love the pictures. Did Mom tell you about how Dylan accidently left Shampoo at his Grandma Nielsen's and she noticed right after they left and so she drove it to their house. Also when Dylan was sick and threw up one night he was so worried that he might have gotten some on Shampoo. Luckily Shampoo escaped all clean. He loves that little dog. I love all the pictures they are just so cute.

Lisa said...

As for what Collin is thinking. "What?! No candy!"